To create a potato stamp follow these easy steps:
- Slice a potato in half (lengthwise) and place a cookie cutter on cut side of one half. Place the other half aside for another stamp.
- Push the cookie cutter completely through the potato keeping it flat on the table and break away excess potato.
- Poke shape out of cutter and blot away any moisture with a paper towel.
- Spread a thin layer of paint on a paper plate and dip the potato (flat side down) into the paint.
- Gently shake off any excess paint and stamp away.